Multiplayer Editing Demo

Forum for discussion about TSRE features.
Louis
Goku wrote: 11 Jan 2022, 18:45
Louis wrote: 11 Jan 2022, 18:29I didn't think (If it's possible for you), about how to fix the issue with out-of-sync with rails, I attached a screenshot above. I understand there are no personal messages on the forum, I will write to you within an hour.
I don't know how your track bug could happen. If it is going to repeat, then we can look into it.
OK, we'll go test the new version soon

Goku
Site Admin
Ok, I see the track bug
It is not synchronization bug, but a problem with flipped track. When you press X and other track endpoint is userd, TSRE stores the original track placing location for future track translations, but it get lost when shape is send to the server and track is placed at wrong location server side.

Louis
Goku wrote: 11 Jan 2022, 18:53 Ok, I see the track bug
It is not synchronization bug, but a problem with flipped track. When you press X and other track endpoint is userd, TSRE stores the original track placing location for future track translations, but it get lost when shape is send to the server and track is placed at wrong location server side.
Is it hard to fix it ?

Goku
Site Admin
Ok, already fixed the track issue in .7.011.
Changes are only client side, so I'm going to send ARCH version later.

Louis
Goku wrote: 11 Jan 2022, 19:18 Ok, already fixed the track issue in .7.011.
Changes are only client side, so I'm going to send ARCH version later.
In general, I think I can write here, is it possible to conclude cooperation with you? We are the largest RTrainSim project in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, etc. Thanks for such a quick Fix))

Goku
Site Admin
Louis wrote: 11 Jan 2022, 19:22In general, I think I can write here, is it possible to conclude cooperation with you? We are the largest RTrainSim project in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, etc. Thanks for such a quick Fix))
You can write me details on my gmail, but I can't work on TSRE a lot anymore. The multiplayer demo was made one year ago.

Louis
Goku wrote: 11 Jan 2022, 19:57
Louis wrote: 11 Jan 2022, 19:22In general, I think I can write here, is it possible to conclude cooperation with you? We are the largest RTrainSim project in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, etc. Thanks for such a quick Fix))
You can write me details on my gmail, but I can't work on TSRE a lot anymore. The multiplayer demo was made one year ago.
OK, I will compose a text with my colleagues today and send it to you.

Louis
Any Bugs, we immediately collect in a small bundle and will send them here.

Goku
Site Admin
I found a minor bug that if you drag shape using mouse from one tile to another, it is not removed from the old tile.

Louis
Testing has been postponed until tonight. I will unsubscribe today, what and how it went, what bugs were found or not.