another possible traffic bug...

Use this forum if you found a bug.
amtrak115
I was modifying an activity in TSRE (latest release) under traffic I selected a traffic file, then hit "Save Activity" no response. Exit TSRE, Start TSRE again. Go to activity, and traffic is set back to undefined for that activity. Again change the traffic to the appropriate traffic, then click on "Settings" and the Activity settings window open. Added one second to the start time. Close the settings window then hit save Activity. The save dialog appears and I hit OK. Close TSRE, then Reopen TSRE, select Activity again, Now traffic is included with the activity.

FS.E652 091
Hello everyone, I wrote a Topic yesterday about a problem related to Traffic but apparently it has still been put aside to be approved .. so I take this opportunity to write it here since up and down we are talking about the same problem ..

I learned to create activities with this program, and I did 2 activities, creating the Services of the crossing convoys each with its own Path ... after which, as usual, I entered them with the Traffic Editor (New Traffic, Add ec .. .)
But there is a problem ... I notice that when I go to assign the service to traffic, it then reselects it returns "Undefined", a bit as if it did not save it, but everything appears in the respective Traffic and Services folders ...

In activity the traffics among other things do not even appear ...
I also state that I use static convoys ..

Could you please show me how to solve this problem? or at least, if its resolution is envisaged? :-D