Multiple ref and terrain

Use this forum if you need help using TSRE.
Archimage
I have some questions regarding the new version and not only:
1) How to use multiple ref files? For example i have Test.ref file for my route but i need another one for some new objects. I can just create Test2.ref and somehow switch between them? but how?
2) what are the options "Detailed terrain"/"Distant terrain" in Terrain editing? How does switching between them affect the terrain editing?
3) How does "Intensity" level affect editing the terrain?

Switch Tender
For multiple ref files to show you need to place the extra ref files in an "addons" folder in the route's root folder.
It only works for items already in the route's shapes/textures folders.

Randy

Goku
Site Admin
1. Just put additional ref files in /addons/ directory.
TSRE will load all .ref files and the objects are sorted by object defined class as usual. No need to switch between ref files in editor.
This feature is intended to help distributing route addons. Until now, user had to paste files and then edit .ref file by hand. Now he can just unzip/paste the files.

2. Distant Terrain is TSRE definition for Distant Mountains in MSTS/Demex. Read more about them in MSTS forums.
In TSRE you can create DT using GEO data or just by switching to DT editing and making it by hand.

3. Intensity defines how intense is your brush. For terrain editing it defines how much terrain height will change with one mouse click.