Signal lights "moving out"

Use this forum if you found a bug.
Archimage
The problem is that when i place signals in TSRE sometimes a graphical bug can appear with some newplaced signals that the lights of that signal "move out". The problem is that a signal itself works good on a dispatcher (proper signal for every route in proper direction) but the lights of the signal are turned in the opposite direction or are hidden inside the signal model — they move out in some way from the signal model, see the screenshots.
The bug can be fixed manually for every signal model using «Reset Rot» on the signal model (even not touching the marker, only the model itself) and «copy-pasting Rot» from the track to the signal model to make the lights be parallel to the track. Or by double-flipping the signal. The issue is that if the signal doesnt have the bug BUT you double-flip it the bug can appear :D
The bug appears only when working in TSRE, not MSRE. This bug is very annoying in RTS when you use the older (and most popular) OpenGL version 25 where the signal light is a texture; when you use the newer verison OpenGL 40 where the signal light is a beam of light there is no such a bug - dont know why. But the bug appears only if you place signals in TSRE and has a certain probability to appear for every signal placed.

P.S.: a wrote you an email about that problem but you didnt answer...
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (479.86 KiB) Viewed 8911 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 8911 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (392.88 KiB) Viewed 8911 times

Goku
Site Admin
Yes, there is a problem, probably with updating trackitem R data in TDB. OR doesn't use it at all, so it was never tested and resolved.

Archimage
Goku wrote: 25 Nov 2019, 17:39 Yes, there is a problem, probably with updating trackitem R data in TDB. OR doesn't use it at all, so it was never tested and resolved.
But RTS has this bug and that causes a lot of problems for routebuilders like me because i need to check EVERY signal placed in TSRE and fix the bugged ones.....
You told me that you can help with the compitability between TSRE and RTS, so what do you need to resolve this problem? Any help or info from me?

Goku
Site Admin
Ok, I will try to add some r data updates, but can you help me with it?
How to cause this bug? For example if you move signal shape, does the light stays in the old place?

Archimage
Goku wrote: 27 Nov 2019, 13:31 Ok, I will try to add some r data updates, but can you help me with it?
How to cause this bug? For example if you move signal shape, does the light stays in the old place?
Thx.
How to cause the bug:
1) Just to place a new signal and move the signal shape from the track to near track where it should be in real life.
2) Turn (Rot) the not-bugged signal shape. A certain probability that it will be bugged after that.
3) Double-flip the not-bugged signal shape. If you double-flip it again the bug will be fixed.

So, the light may move out after the shape is translated or rotated.

P.S.: Happy Birthday!

Archimage
Any more info needed to fix?

Goku
Site Admin
No, I'm going to try making something for you to test.

Archimage
Any news my friend? Or just the New Year not the best time to do patches?
P.S.: i wrote "Happy New Year" to your e-mail but no answer(((

Goku
Site Admin
Thanks.

No update yet, because I was with my family away from computer.

I no longer have MSTS editors, so it is difficult to make tests for TSRE, but I will try to guess something.

Archimage
If you need MSTS editor i can try to pack it for you in an archieve.