Bug with WR signal

Use this forum if you found a bug.
Archimage
I found a bug with "WR" type signals placed in TSRE. That signals are not linked and used for maneuvers. The bug happens with two main WR signals (Shunter Signal WR, Shunter Small Signal WR) and maybe other WR signals - other WRs were not tested yet cause not used in my route. The bug happens only if WR signals are placed in TSRE.
The bug was discovered when testing the route signal system (placed in TSRE) in RTS using the dispatch console.

How it SHOULD work and how it properly works if placed in MSRE:
You open WR signal (RESTRICTING) - traffic light glows white
You close WR signal (STOP AND PROCED) - traffic light glows red
You change the signal to STOP - traffic light does not glow

How it works in a wrong way if placed in TSRE:
You open WR signal (RESTRICTING) - traffic light glows white
You close WR signal (STOP AND PROCED) - traffic light does not glow
You change the signal to STOP - traffic light glows red

So, if any WR type signal is placed in TSRE the traffic light readings STOP AND PROCED and STOP are mixed up in places which should be fixed!
P.S: there are no bugs with WB signals, only with WR and in the nearest future we are going to test other signals placed in TSRE.

Goku
Site Admin
Funny. Could you check if the subobjects for these signals are defined in a proper order in the sigcfg file?
You can send me the files for testing, but I will be able to do it only after two weeks.

Archimage
Goku wrote: 26 Jul 2019, 17:09 Funny. Could you check if the subobjects for these signals are defined in a proper order in the sigcfg file?
You can send me the files for testing, but I will be able to do it only after two weeks.
But this bug only happens if placed in TSRE and was tested in 3 different routes not only in mine. If WR signals are placed in MSRE the signals work in a proper way! So it should not be sigcfg scripts.

Goku
Site Admin
Signals are defined in sigcfg, so if you want to find a bug in TSRE look there.

Archimage
Goku wrote: 26 Jul 2019, 17:21 Signals are defined in sigcfg, so if you want to find a bug in TSRE look there.
Ah you mean the sigcfg located in TSRE folder not the sigcfg of the exact route?

Goku
Site Admin
Sigcfg in the route folder (your signal script).

I don't think there is a sigcfg in TSRE directory.

Archimage
Goku wrote: 26 Jul 2019, 18:44 Sigcfg in the route folder (your signal script).

I don't think there is a sigcfg in TSRE directory.
I thought scripts are in Sigscr not Sigcfg but i will give you both files.
My route is using the russian signal system made by Timas (most popular and reliable among russian signal systems).
Here are the files: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yRLYh ... l_hKiVN-XF

P.S.: yes there is a sigcfg in tsre_assets\templateRoute_0.6
P.S.2: Hope you will fix the bugs and make our signals work if placed in TSRE.

eugenR
I agree with goku, TSRE5 has nothing to do with the function of Signals, exept the linking.
Where do you test the result in MSTS or in OR?
I can't open your Link to the Signalfiles, please attach this here (please not zipt with *.rar), and give the exact shapename of the questionable signals.

Archimage
eugenR wrote: 27 Jul 2019, 07:04 I agree with goku, TSRE5 has nothing to do with the function of Signals, exept the linking.
Where do you test the result in MSTS or in OR?
I can't open your Link to the Signalfiles, please attach this here (please not zipt with *.rar), and give the exact shapename of the questionable signals.
We tested it in RTS (its a MSTS-based simulator like OR but more realistic) and Goku told that all should work fine in it. If the WR signals are placed in MSRE all works well in RTS, if in TSRE - there is a bug. WR signals like WB signals are the station shunting signals so they use the script and are not linked.
If .rar does not work for you i used .zip cause you cant attach such files here without archive.
Attachments
sig.zip
(23.4 KiB) Downloaded 324 times

eugenR
I have study the files, and i have found a Problem at a WR-Signal.
I will test it before and hope for an answer Monday.