760mm gauge in TSRE5, is it possible?

Use this forum if you need help using TSRE.
JZD 760
Good day! I have one question about TSRE5, is it possible to make the track gauge in TSRE5 760mm, or to make the track narrow gauge?
Thank you in advance for your answers.

Switch Tender
TSRE will just place the track in the route.
You will have to use a modeling program to create the track.

Randy

JZD 760
Thank you for the quick answer, but I would like to know if there is a set of tracks in the 760mm gauge, but at least how to adjust the gauge?

eugenR
JZD 760 wrote: 06 May 2020, 06:32 Thank you for the quick answer, but I would like to know if there is a set of tracks in the 760mm gauge, but at least how to adjust the gauge?
Hi,
To create Tracks in different gauge is not the task of TSRE5. The different gauges are defined in MSTS in the Global-Folder of MSTS, this Folder is also used by OR. In the File Tsection.dat geometriy of the different Trackparts are defined. At the begin of the file there are some examples how such trackparts has to be defined. If you have installed XTracks you will find beside of the trackparts A..... for normal gauge, also the Part N..... for narrow gauge.

For 760mm Tracks somebody has to create such tracks for OR/MSTS, perhaps this are existing somewhere in the Internet.
regards
EugenR

eugenR
Hi,
for a first step you can use the narrow gauge tracks and you make the shapes in the x-Direction smaller with the shapefile manager-function scale, later perhaps you will have to define tighter curves.

eugenR
Hi,
for a first step you can use the narrow gauge tracks and you make the shapes in the x-Direction smaller with the shapefile manager-function scale, later perhaps you will have to define tighter curves. If you will use also narrow-gauge Routes, you have to do this in a separate installation of OR+Globalfolger.

regards
EugenR

JZD 760
Uffff... I didn't know it would be so complicated, but it doesn't matter, I'll look at the intarnet and if it doesn't, I'll create them myself.

Goku
Site Admin
Xtracks contains some predefined narrow gauge tracks. Check it's documentation.