Signal lights "moving out"

Use this forum if you found a bug.
Archimage
Goku wrote: 08 Mar 2020, 20:32 So, this problem is caused by negative quaternion. Probably old RTS renderer uses only first three values and that cause this bug.
This case is easy to fix. Fix will be included in next TSRE version.

Now focus on the next case - when lights move out?
1) but i still dont know how many signals in a newer part of the route have their lights bugged (i placed the signals on all the 100 kilometers and only then checked them in RTS). So shall i just wait for the fix and after that move all the new signals left-right to make the coordinates be rewritten and bug fixed?
2) what do you mean by "when"? if you launch RTS (with old Open GL in settings) and start a route with signals placed in TSRE some specific signals will have their lights "moved out" ingame. If you fix that specific signals and launch RTS again they will have normal lights.
P.S.: I checked 3 more "bad" signals on that station - all 3 had the negative quaternion.

Goku
Site Admin
Archimage wrote: 08 Mar 2020, 21:281) but i still dont know how many signals in a newer part of the route have their lights bugged (i placed the signals on all the 100 kilometers and only then checked them in RTS). So shall i just wait for the fix and after that move all the new signals left-right to make the coordinates be rewritten and bug fixed?
Just wait for the fix. It could be automatic.
Archimage wrote: 08 Mar 2020, 21:282) what do you mean by "when"? if you launch RTS (with old Open GL in settings) and start a route with signals placed in TSRE some specific signals will have their lights "moved out" ingame.
I thought that "moved out" means that the lights are fat away from signal shape, not just bad rotation.

Goku
Site Admin
In new version set:
useOnlyPositiveQuaternions = true

Then, TSRE will not only use only positive quaternions, but also convert existing during world file loading.
You can use one time:
loadAllWFiles = true
To convert all quaternions in your route.

Archimage
Thanks! The problem seems to be solved!