Problem with platform markers

Use this forum if you found a bug.
hannes44
Thank you! I must be overlooking something, still can't find it. Anyway, I sent the route now, thanks to your info.

Septf
at the very bottom of the page

hannes44
I now think, that the rogue platform marker problem is connected with the empty Item blocks problem. I have set "useTdbEmptyItems" with "false" in the settings.txt and hpe for the best.

hannes44
Bump!

Problem still exists. No idea how to synch TDB and W file....

Goku
Site Admin
Just remove it using new version and place new one.

Check your route for errors using new window.

hannes44
Cant remove it because editor crashes when selecting the platform marker. When checking with the new error checker I don't get the requester for the "TDB Error" but the error check shows an error connected with the platform marker:

Object 'platfrom' referenced trackitem has wrong type.

Goku
Site Admin
Indeed, there may be a problem with selecting it.
Check this version if you can select it now: http://koniec.org/tsre5/data/TSRE5_v0.698.1.exe

hannes44
Yes, with 689.1 I can delete the rogue platform. I've still got some more diverse errors with the errorcheck function, so how can I go the the TDB Error check to convert route database to current global?

Btw. I'm very glad to see, that you haven't abandonded your superb RE, many thanks for your efforts.

Goku
Site Admin
how can I go the the TDB Error check to convert route database to current global?
You don't need it if you didn't see how :)

In this version you need to have basic experience with TDB names to fix these errors, but in most cases you have to delete some objects.
Until these errors are no problem for OR/TSRE you can ignore them.