Since new version keypad won't rotate or transform

Use this forum if you need help using TSRE.
CP&MRR
I recently installed the latest version and find that the mouse will only rotate on the level, not up/down and the 4,8,6, 2 will only move the screen after hitting either R or T. I never had this happen before. I assume it's a simple thing, but I haven't had any luck yet!

Thanks,

Steve (working ont the City Point & Military Railroad 1865)

Goku
Site Admin
What do you mean "rotate only on the level"?

Are you sure that you are using the latest version? Maybe there is something wrong with your settings file ..

CP&MRR
Thanks Goku,

I'm using v0.69752, your answer made me go over everything. I did find the answer, but it wasn't what I expected at all! The Num Lock1 key has to be on for the number pad to transform and rotate. It all works fine now.

This is a wonderful editor, I've been using it heavily since 0.692, but not being able to use the keypad really had me frustrated.

Steve

eugenR
CP&MRR wrote: 21 Nov 2019, 00:45 I recently installed the latest version and find that the mouse will only rotate on the level, not up/down and the 4,8,6, 2 will only move the screen after hitting either R or T. I never had this happen before. I assume it's a simple thing, but I haven't had any luck yet!

Thanks,

Steve (working ont the City Point & Military Railroad 1865)
Has it perhaps something to do with this function:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=78

regards
eugenR