Wire Frame Mode? (And Tunnels)

Forum for discussion about TSRE features.
OldVern
Two sort of related issues...

Is there a wire frame feature which I haven't found yet, or plans to include one, as it makes it much easier to see where your track is going when placement ends up under terrain.

Also what's the best way of creating tunnels? In MSRE I usually find if the tunnel is shallow, the next piece will normally snap to the previous if you just click in the vicinity. For deep tunnels, I use the "Y" key on the previous section, attach the new piece then hit ¬ which normally (not always!) undoes the last terrain only change. If that doesn't work then you can exit without saving the terrain changes (world placement only) and reload the editor to continue. What's the similar process in TSRE, please?

OldVern
Wire frame - solved (Hide Terrain Shape in View menu)!

Still pondering tunnels though.

Goku
Site Admin
In TSRE you have to enable:
Shift + Q - change placement mode: stick only to terrain / stick to everything.
Then you can stick new track to existing track under terrain.

OldVern
Thanks Goku - a tunnelling I will go!

Garry
My tunneling method is very different.
I make a copy of the tiles folder.
Then each piece of track I lay I press F to mould the terrain to the track, turning the tunnel into a cutting.
I can follow the track path on a map overlay, and when I get to the far end of the tunnel I can check the height, then go back and change the gradient until the track emerges at the correct height.
Finally I replace the Tiles folder with the one I saved earlier.
Garry