TSRE Problems

Use this forum if you need help using TSRE.
DAR8137
I have three instances in which TSRE will not run properly and a third that only happened once.

The first is on WIndows 7 Pro 32 bit and this is a VMWare machine. Its starts but the display is very messed up. While it is active but messed up, if I open any other application window it is messed up too. The navi window opens - it is a small version of the route editor window that opened - the route editor window is open but is reporting:
"http://www.google.com/url?url=http:koni ... owsInterna... <off the edge can't read more>
next line:
TSRE5 v0.697 Route Editor TSRE5 v0.697 Route Editor TSRE5 v0.697 Route Editor Navi WIndow Navi Window Security
There look like third window is open but I can't read the title bar.

The second is on a WIndows 10 64 bit Pro machine that is the host to the VMware machine. TSRE starts, lets me select a route, the Nav WIndow opens but is blank (white) and then terminates.

I had a third error as well when I tried to run TSRE with only the OpenAl32.dll together in the same folder on the WIndows 7 Pro 32 bit VMWare machine:
OpenAl32.dll is either not desgined to run on WIndows or it contains an error.
Using the oainst.exe I got from the openal.org site, I was able to install the dll and then the above problem #1 started happening.

How did I manage to get two WIndows systems that won't run your program? DO I have video driver incompatibility?

My VMWare uses:

Goku
Site Admin
The problem with your VMWare machine is lack of OpenGL 3 support. Please install OpenGL3 graphic driver there.
I don't know if it will work, because wirtual machines are not good with OpenGL.

I don't know why TSRE crashes on your Windows 10 host. Maybe it also lacks OpenGLdriver? OpenGL doesn't come with Windows by default. You have to install graphics drivers. For example Nvidia drivers if you are using Nvidia GPU.
If that's not the case, log.txt file would be useful.

You probably downloaded wrong openal lib for your Windows from my site. There are two types for 32 and 64 bit Windows. Or there was an error during downloading. Anyway, it should work fine with the version you already installed.

DAR8137
I installed the AMD Radeon Driver for my Lenovo laptop. I read that it supported OpenGL on my Radeon RX 550 so I installed it. Now I know why Lenovo didn't have it installed - it's a real dog.

But... it fixed TSRE so I can use it now. Thank you for the solution.