Odd signal system error

Use this forum if you need help using TSRE.
ebnertra000
I use a standard test route when I build signal systems, but for this system, whenever I attempt to load said route in TSRE, it crashes almost immediately. The log mentions something about signal files when it cuts off (presumably because it crashed), but I can't tell for sure what I should be looking for. The log and sigcfg/sigscr files are attached below
Attachments
NKP_Files.zip
(5.28 KiB) Downloaded 367 times

eugenR
ebnertra000 wrote: 04 Mar 2021, 15:51 I use a standard test route when I build signal systems, but for this system, whenever I attempt to load said route in TSRE, it crashes almost immediately. The log mentions something about signal files when it cuts off (presumably because it crashed), but I can't tell for sure what I should be looking for. The log and sigcfg/sigscr files are attached below
Principally you have OR-Special Signal Functions in the signalfile, I am not sure if TSRE5 can deal with all this new OR-Signal-Functions.
But in your case it seams to work:
I have load your Signalfiles in the main-directory of my testroute (some 100m strait track, no signals) and load it in TSRE5.
It had normally started and I could place Signals, without to have the corresponding shapes in the shape-folder!
No Error, no crash.

Perhaps the problem is in your testroute?

Regards,
EugenR